Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Some summer resolutions

Just a couple things I want to get done over summer, in no order.

  • Eat breakfast. As in cereal, not a cup of tea and toast.
  • Send out my CV and get work placements - maybe at Nuts. Why? Because I'd only really get one chance to do it before I [hopefully] become a serious journalist!
  • Get extra work thus earning wages to buy, I dunno, a car, so I can drive.
  • Get my windmills SORTED.
  • Go busk for money with said skill in my b-boy repertoire.
  • Take hayfever HEAD ON! No more blocked, crusty noses!
  • Wean myself off caffeine.
  • Drink smoothies more often, wasting food less.
  • Get bigger pecs. My stomach clearly outdoes them, as some of y'all know.
  • Read the paper. More often.
  • Go to a museum.
  • Go to the theatre more than once.
  • Keep up uni-related reading.
  • Retake any papers/modules I have to.
  • Do something for charity, again.

Let's see how that stands up by October, shall we?

No comments: