Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

CHANGE in the weather

The weather looks confused. I was never confused. Perplexed would be a more fitting word!

Sun, rain, sun, rain, sun, BOTH, rainbow? No wonder I haven't done my washing!

I'm still very confused, that is to say, perplexed, by the situation with my pay at work. You want the cash? You don't? You do? You want some? You want to take some back this month, then more the next? WHAT DO YOU WANT? etc...

Anyhow, I got my full pay in my most recent paycheck, and thus I am happy for the mean time.

Up to pay day was hell though, oh yes it was! I had not budgeted accurately enough to last until next pay day and I was buying my lunch with Boots points or walking past the Dairylee Lunchables promoters more than once on my lunch break - they lasted five days, mind!

During that grey area I managed to earn a few pounds worth of HMV vouchers and a few bob doing surveys (cheque's in the mail as I type).

I've written to my bank asking for the bank charges they took off me for going 22p overdrawn, which I'm hoping they will return to me because £30 when you have to go into your savings is a big hole in one's pocket.

At one point I was so bored of having no money to go out I counted my 1, 2 and 5 pence collection. I'm still a long way off being rich. But I found lots of pennies on the floor since I started collecting them. Maybe I should start collecting notes and I'll start finding more of them about?

It shows how far one can go when you have not much money.

Good luck came in the form of mail this morning (not the ones from my employers, the other mail) when JD Wetherspoon sent a magazine full of drinks and meal vouchers. 42 - that's FORTY-TWO in words - of 2-for-1 and discount curries, burgers, chilli and beers.
You know where I'll be drinkin' guys.

It has been a rant writing this, but I blame the weather. And the obvious financial situation. Weather needs change!

----------
Message sent off a portable device

No comments: