Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Monday, July 16, 2007

Run down the shops, get the Mail On Sunday, please.

Like I'd ever actually buy it without a good reason!

But what do you know, yesterday was only the Sunday when *symbol* (that is, Prince) released his new album as a covermount, absolutely free. And guess what? Everyone, even those who don't read TMoS has bought up every single copy of the paper! What a downright dirty trick just to get people to read your paper, you bastards!

Had I not bought the Times on Saturday we'd be lacking a TV guide right now.
Anyone with a copy of the album that isn't a fan of Prince, can I please have your copy? Thanks.

No comments: