Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Friday, June 01, 2007

Its all(most) over

Fackin'ell the past fortnight has been a nightmare (with good bits in between, and getting in between some good bits!). Longest two weeks ever.

Stuff has changed, for example. I switched on Neighbours today and Stingray is dead? When did this happen?

I haven't bought a newspaper in ages. What's happening in the world of media? Big Brother has started, I wasn't even aware.

Over this length of time I found a new addiction at the stronger end of the caffeine variety. I discovered Douwe Egberts instant cappucino and can now whip a frothy cup whenever the craving takes me. It needs three sugars though, so I need to brush my teeth after.

Then there's the drinking of energy drinks. Caffeine and taurine. Apparently taurine is bull's testicles. It makes sense to all your drink Red Bull if so.

But it got me through two weeks, didn't it?

I'm so happy my coursework is all done now. I have the excitement of waiting all summer for the results to be posted to me and see where I did well and (sigh) where I did not.

I can sleep now! No more dark eyes and exhausted skin. And I can shave! Apparently I looked a bit like death. Maybe that way my own opinion, but I'm too exhausted to recall whether or not I said it myself.

So why is it only ALMOST over?
Because I have a Film Studies exam on Monday. The course that I failed one of the modules in. So I don't look forward to it too much at all.
The way things have gone in that subject means there's a big 'I don't know' looming over it.

Screw it. If I don't do well in that one its because of incompetent tutors.

I can't wait til its ALL all over...

----------
Message sent off a portable device

No comments: