Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

SURVEY: 100 New Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?

Underarms

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?

White and says "FUCKING CRIMINAL" on it


3. Do you like coffee?

Recently, yes, cappucino and mochacino


5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?

Washed out. Where was question 4?


7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?

Aim. As in that AOL thing, right?


8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.

I haven't had a dream in nights


9. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month and not get
tired of it?


I'd have to choose healthy options with pizza, but yes


10. What are you craving?

Beer. Haven't had it in ages


11. Do you floss?

My teeth? Regularly. Women? All the time.


12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?

The colour green


16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?

Why would I?


17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

Bite, and feel my teeth ache


18. Do you use smileys?

Only in txt and internet form :)


19. How many bedrooms are in your house?

4... why am I actually counting?


20. Have you ever met a celebrity?

Yes


21. Do you like cottage cheese?

I like cheese


22. What’s the last song you had stuck in your head?

Know How - Young MC


23. How many countries have you visited?

Several. Say, 4?


24. Are your parents strict?

Not in my opinion


25. Would you go sky diving?

I'm better off inside the plane, thanks


26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?

"I'll never eat dinner with the president" - Ice Cube


27. Would you throw potatoes at him?

I don't sink to that sort of level


28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?

No


30. Do you rent movies often?

Yes, free, from work


31. Who sits in front of you in your math class?

Its mathS you damn American write of surveys! I don't do mathS


34. Can you count backwards from 74?

Not going to waste my time


35. Where are you going to be Saturday night?

Doing this. I was at the theatre before though


36. Brown or white eggs?

Whatever. Free range, please


37. Like rap music?

Yea mafucka, but I call it hiphop


38. Ever taken a train?

Of course, and not paid [the full fare] either


41. What day of the week is it?

Saturday its a Saturday


42. What was your Lunch?

Cheese and pickly M&S sanderwich. Not just any sandwich!


43 What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?

Having a get down at a manor


45. Ever have cream puffs?

Iono


46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?

No


47. So, how about them Yankees?

Overrated


50. What is your bus number for school?

290


51. Is your hair curly?

Only coz its long and wilted


52. Last time you cried?

I don't cry, unless its from the heyfever making my eyes water


53. Ever walked into a wall?

Walls can't fuck with me


55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?

I have a 6-pack, son!


56. Are you currently wearing socks?

Gyeah


57. Favorite time of the year?

Summer


59. Are you a generally happy person?

He-he-hell yeah, and I make others happy too


60. Are you wearing jeans?

Yes, torn too


61. The next person you’ll hold hands with… Will it mean
anything?


Yeah. It'll mean I'll have sweaty hands


62. Do you sleep with the TV on?

Why waste the electricity


63. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?

Stupid mafucka, alcohol comes bottled if its not from a can or tap!


64. Do you think you’re old?

No, but I worry about wrinkles


65. Are You afraid of the dark?

No, its scared of me! I am more alert though


66. Do you like your life right now?

Apart from uni, yes


67. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?

This morning


68. Do you knock on wood?

WHAT? I knock boots, mate!


70. Can you hula hoop?

Do I wan't to look like a pansy?


71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?

No. I'd probably play you at your own game though huahuahua.


72. Do you have a job?

Indeed, and what a fine job it is too


73. Are you friends with your last ex?

I dunno. Call me, bitch!


74. What brands are you wearing?

CRIMINAL


76. Have you ever crawled through a window?

Probably


77. Can you handle the truth?

If said truth is metaphorically something physical and in solid form, not too
heavy, then yes


78. What was the most recent thing you bought?

Heyfever tablets. Wow


79. How often do you speak on the phone?

Every few hours


80. Are you in a complicated relationship?

LOL


81. Do you hate more than 3 people?

Die you bastards


82. Have you ever tripped someone?

LOL for laughs and at they expense


83. Are you sarcastic?

Naw, what do YOU think?!


84. Have you ever slapped someone?

Yea. Don't fucks with me! Not in a physical abuse way though.


85. Do looks matter?

And personality


87. Are you too forgiving?

Do I want to make the world think I'm week


88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?

Hot what now?


89. Do you own a gun?

Who the fuck would announce that on the internet. And no.


90. Have you made a prank phone call?

Yep. You got a freephone number I probably pranked it as a teen


91. Have you ever been in a castle?

I live in Chateau Dave


92. Do you like your hair?

Too long. Smells nice though


93. Do you like yourself?

Not as much as the ladeez do


94. Are you closer to your mother or father?

Mum


95. Do you chat on AIM often?

I'm an MSN type person


97. Do you want anyone?

Yes. The things I'd do to them... hubba hubba


98. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?

A chair


99. Does your crush comment your myspace?

Yes. Correct that. 'Crushes'


100. Do you comment theirs?

I don't have to so usually I don't!

No comments: