Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm in need of...

I don't know!

Deadline time, right? I can't tell you what it is I need when I get to this point.

I'm sat at my laptop. I feel that I need some sort of stimulation. The question is what do I turn to?

I've already drunk what feels like my weight in caffeinated drinks over the last week. I've had late nights and long days and my eyes have dark circles around them to show it.

But while I sit here, each time I sigh I don't quite know what it is I want to fill that gap of sighingness!

I can't drink any more cappuccino, or have Red Bull, or even the weakness that I call tea as my caffeine levels are too high and they'd have no stimulating effect!

What a crave most is to curl up in a ball and die. If not die, then fall into a deep, re-invigorating sleep.

There'd be a point to that, of course, were it not bank holiday tomorrow and I'd have somewhere to go. Damnations.

----------
Message sent off a portable device

1 comment:

mike said...

Good guys,Good article~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
###############################################
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^
Welcome to my WEBSTOR
THERE ARE MANY GOOD AND cheaper goods
web: www.rolex8.com
MAIL:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
MSN:rolex8shop@hotmail.com