Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Friday, February 02, 2007

Thamesmead Rock Concert

Oh yes. Another fantastic show under my belt (when I wear one).

I tell you something, the kids at that school are pushed to get them where they were today. I don't remember being encouraged enough to get myself pushed out and be seen (or heard).

Aside from us, who were dope, and our set went very well, thanks for asking, I haven't been taken back by a school's talent in a while. Not to defame, but Bishop Wand was only okay ha.
What I'm saying is such a variety was put up on that stage, I couldn't believe it. Some guy (I forget his name but I can amend this later) was drumming with all sorts of drums, tins, household objects, you name it!
A teacher was up, singing!
Friends and groupies were gathering around the stage for the bands!

MAN! I wish I chose the right secondary school. Too many emos for my liking though. LOL

----------
Message sent off a portable device

No comments: