Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sitting in waiting

OOOOOOOOOOOMG, crap, pants, fudge and other low-end swearing.

No updates, you moan?
That's because what is an ex-student meant to talk about apart from the void of finishing university and getting a full time job?

And now, now I must update, nay, vent, the very tension I feel at the prospect of opening my results when I get home! (*cough, several weeks late*)

Of course, I wont publicise my final mark online, no, that's the sort of information I put on my CV and don't give out to the general public.

Looks like I'll know which line to stand in when I find out what I got...

1 comment:

Beautifully Chaotic said...

=( I know it's shitty now, but if I can do it then so can you (and probably a bazillion times better than me!)

Never stop believing you are awesome, because I think you are and I'm uber proud of you =) xXx