Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Monday, February 04, 2008

The tale of my lost temper...

Don't play your music on the bus. Sometimes even I can lose my temper... it happened a few months ago, as I was on an early morning packed bus. This is from an archived text message I sent on that day. I rewrote the shorthand in full English, but the swearing and conversational style is there to keep this memento of my rage:

Consider how often I lose my temper. Hardly ever. Mafuckin rage built up inside me, Times like this I felt just a little bit angry.

Some rudeboys in school uniform were at the back of this bus, where I had managed to find a seat. What I had a problem with was one had their phone playing music, then the other decided his was louder, so he turned his on THEN, right, the first one put his phone speaker at an angle to the window sill so it echoed all round where I was sitting! I mean, when I get angry enough, adrenalin pumps and I feel light headed, my vision goes slightly red in fact!
I'm there, arms folded, staring at them thinking "I am going to fuck you up if you look at me!" Being up in their grills how are you NOT going to look at me though?! So of course, I caught one of their eyes, and they gave me a '"What you staring at?' look, so I let them know!
I must've pulled some mean mug on them coz they went all quiet!

"What stop you getting off at? Okay, and I'm going to be listening to that music all the way to Richmond? What do you mean you don't care, the rest of this bus cares that you're playing your music that loud! Don't tell me to be quiet, there's 40 of us on this bus and TWO of you, what you gonna do?!" by then I'd got the attention of other commuters and they took my side of the argument.
A senior woman spoke up who worked for the school council and threatened to report them.
That was it, once people began havingh a go after what I started, it was out of my hands and they shut up and put their phones away. Bitch.


PS: Potential employers/relatives/wives-to-be/etc, I don't have anger issues!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bahaha i know what your saying. I hate that too. Its sad though because they do it on purpose so everyone around them get to listen to there awful music, when nobody wants to listen to it.
Best thing to do is to snatch the phone of them and throw it on the floor real hard. That'll teach um.


Btw, im WERENOTALONE aka Drastik from WWC forum.