Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Monday, October 08, 2007

Too much flavour!

So there I am, on Saturday, in a well-known, worldwide chain store that I've wanted to work for for a long while, and I'm feeling a bit hype because I've had a good day.
I saw they had vacancies, and as it happens, as I'm so very well prepared, I sent in my application early, online.
I ask the store assistant "Have you heard anything from me, I sent my application a few weeks ago?" So they get the manager.
The manager waddles over and says no, they haven't, can you fill out a paper form.
I go: "Is it okay if I print out what I put because I typed a lot and writing it would be an effort."
The manager's like "Sure," and walks off.
She leaves, so just to get a few pointers, I ask the store assistants "So, what did you guys put on you application to get the job?" Perhaps a bit loud, music was playing in the store.
The store supervisor (what a stupid position in any career) comes over and asks what the problem is.
Feeling hyped, I go "No problem, just asking these guys how to go about getting the job because I take failing [job applications] quite personally."
She starts, "You've already put the manager off already..." (HOW?) "...by saying you don't want to fill out a paper form, and she doesn't like your overall attitude... etc, etc, professional drivel you don't use when you're a mere supervisor at a global corporate company."

I'm thinking, 'Excuse me? What is my crime here? Being flavourful? Enthusiastic and willing to work Christmas, being hype, and you're making me feel like a dick because your manager has a grudge against EVERYTHING because she's overweight?!!!!'
This, my friends is the same woman who, when Akon's 'I Wanna Love You RADIO VERSION' (that is, 'I Wanna FUCK YOU'), she moaned to her colleagues that "Stuff like that just shouldn't be allowed."

See. A grudge.

Too much flavour.

1 comment:

Beautifully Chaotic said...

She was clearly PMS'ing! Also probably jealous that you were standing next to such a fine looking Princess... Yes...