Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

More money, fewer problems.

See, my problem recently has been I'm lying around the house doing not a lot. I haven't even done the mountain of washing opposite me. Farkin useless is both what I'm being and how I'm feeling.

At times like that I'm thinking why aren't I writing more? I've nothing better to do!

Anyway, desperate as I was, I wrote to my previous employer asking for some more work, as I was re-doing a university essay before when they asked me if I could work extra. I submitted the letter and wondered just how long it'd take before they got back to me. I'm checking my phone every few hours every day to see if they've called me back, which they hadn't.

I forgot about them. I thought they forgot about me. Then my phone interrupted the intelligent and probably political conversation I was having earlier. Guess what? It was them!

"We'd like you here, Thursday, 11am."

Cool.
10 minutes later I get a call from them again.

"Actually, can you work tomorrow as well?"

Well of COURSE I can!

The moral of my story? I don't know. Something along the lines of if you do stuff now, it will help you later. "What goes around." Without the negativity that normally goes with that proverb!

Sell yourself, my people. If people want an interest, they'll get at you.

----------
Message sent off a portable device

No comments: