Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Essays : my dilemma

Can I label essays as a dilemma?

I guess they are. Whenever I have an essay to do, I always seem to get distracted by other things other than my essay.

Take for example, right now. 100 words off my word count, and I'm blogging! The deadline is tomorrow.

I also seem to pick up books (fiction) prior to deadlines. Its a commitment I have to keep my mind as active as I can when I know a deadline is looming, so I begin reading a book, but then get so embroiled in the storyline that I don't put it down.

At present I am reading Messiah which I got with The Times for 99p!

Fackin' deadlines.

For those at uni reading what I type now, I know you can relate, right?
OF COURSE a studious guy like me gets distracted sometimes!

No comments: