Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Where the blogs at, Dave??

Truth be told (as I'm about to tell you) I been damn busy with allsortsastuff.

Firstly, I been doing the Shadow Shift rehearsals. Which, I cannot lie, are bloody hard. I mean, for someone who has taken up dance late in life, the routines we're doing are daunting. They're sophisticated. But I want to get there.
On the plus side, being involved is fantastic, and I like that I'm being trained, not only in routines and the Shadow style, but also improving or learning new skills. Link funkercising. Hittin', poppin', lockin'. I wanna be there!!

So that take lots of mental energy, focusing on that.

Next I've been travelling all over to get extra break dance training in, whether getting down during a U.D.S class at a school or going to Westminster University to train with Damien.

Importantly, and I haven't written this in any order, there's uni.
I really, really want to make every one of my lectures. Even if they're at 9:00am and I have to wash and go to bed early, and wake up at 7:00am to get through the school-rush traffic. Which, sometimes I don't make, but at least I'm trying. Thanks to our lecturer, Clare, and her 15-minute deadline rule, I get the hell in.

So to put some pressure on myself, I'm trying to involve myself in as many extra projects as I can, like doing some voluntary nationwide study. Yep, not enough hours in the day, not enough days in the week!

Then there's the ridiculous hours I choose to live when not doing those things, usually not being conscious before midday, and being up until the latest hours. Sigh.

Oh, and there's my uni news blog. news-for-frank. Do check and leave comments.

C'est la vie, putains!

No comments: