Read on, read on... sorry about the bad layout, from time to time the blog goes funny. Try downloading FireFox to fix any problems with viewing the site. I keep the blog to maintain memories I'm likely to forget and share them with the world. Typing stuff is also easier than writing with a pen and saves paper:) You can select which blog subject I've written under on the left, although most things will be Thoughts and Feelings or Rant (its too easy to rant about stuff)

Sunday, June 05, 2005

BIG UP!!

Yeah boii!!

Sharon, thanks for [inviting me to] the party, and ya mamma too, and your dad, for the lift home. Happy birthday for Saturday

Christine gets no love for her own-made 'onion soup' that night . Rhonda and sister (sorry i'm no good at names) - mwah girls

Adelina, Happy birthday for Sunday, thanks for being late , but it was all jokes. What with me being the only boy. Once again lol. Wine bottles + fire haha

Alice for being the second person to stand me up within the space of 48 hours . Looking back to the last Friday of college though, all is forgiven. JUNGLE IS MASSIVE!

Jazzy Jeff for rockin' the party that night AND playing a Digital Underground song (I GET AROUND)

Adelina again, for linking @ 3am in Kingston then leading us all round Richmond until daybreak LOL thanks for waiting for a bus...

The old woman in Feltham for getting political with a playa!

Lisa and her tit (that's not being crude) for showing me the gay clubs lol

My work team, coz we da squad, and having more about makes easy work. Big upzzez.

All i can think of right now

Keep it shmoove

No comments: